Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released online application for Jharkhand Excise Constable Competitive Examination JECCE 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Jharkhand Excise Constable Competitive Examination 2023
Advt No. : 06/2023
|Vacancy Details Total : 583 Post
- Class 10th High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
- Application Begin : 01/06/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 30/06/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 02/07/2023
- Upload Photo / Sign Last Date : 04/07/2023
- Correction Date : 06-08 July 2023
- General, OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 50/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 01/04/2023 to 04/05/2023 for Recruitment of Jharkhand Excise Constable Competitive Examination JECCE 2023 by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.