Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Sub Inspector SI Education and Stress Counsellor ESC 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force – ITBP
ITBP Sub Inspector SI Education and Stress Counsellor Recruitment 2023
||Link Activate 19/05/2023
|Vacancy Details Total : 09 Post
|Sub Inspector Education & Stress Counsellor (Male)
- Master Degree in Psychology in Any Recognized University in India.
|Sub Inspector Education & Stress Counsellor (Male) (Female)
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 19/05/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 17/06/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 17/06/2023
- Exam Date : As per schedule
- Gen / OBC/ EWS : Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / Exs : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 17/06/2023
- Minimum Age : 20Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 19/05/2023 to 17/06/2023 for recruitment of Sub Inspector SI Education and Stress Counsellor ESC 2023 by Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.