Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Commandant Transport Male / Female 2022. Enrolled Candidates can Download the Admit Card.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force – ITBP
ITBP Assistant Commandant (Transport) Recruitment 2022
IBPS AC Transport Group A 2022
|Download PET PST Admit Card
|Vacancy Details Total : 11 Post
|ITBP Assistant Commandant Transport
- BE / B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Automobile as One of the Subject OR Automobile Engineering.
- Application Begin : 11/08/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 09/09/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee: 09/09/2022
- PET PST Admit Card Avaialble : 10/03/2023
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Gen / OBC/ EWS : Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST / Exs : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 09/09/2022
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force – ITBP for recruitment of Assistant Commandant (Transport) Male / Female 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 11/08/2022 to 09/09/2022.
- Documents Required : Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Professional Certification, Experience Certificate & Domicile Certification.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.