Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP has released online application for eligible candidates for the recruitment of 10+2 Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer 2022. Enrolled Candidates Can Download the Admit Card,
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP
ITBP ASI Stenographer 10+2 Recruitment 2022
IBPS ASI Steno 2022
||Registration | Login
|Download Notification & Syllabus
|Vacancy Details Total : 38 Posts
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer (Direct) Male
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Dictation : 10 Minutes @ 80 WPM
- Transcription : 50 Minutes in English OR 65 Minutes in Hindi.
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer (Direct) Female
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer (LDCE)
- Only for ITBPF Serving Personnel.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 08/06/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 07/07/2022
- Last Date To Pay Fee : 07/07/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- PET PST Admit Card Available : 10/03/2023
- Gen / OBC/ EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Exs : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years. for Direct
- Maximum Age : 35 Years. For LDCE
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 08/06/2022 to 07/07/202 for ITBP 10+2 Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2022 .
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.