Indian Bank leading Public Sector Bank invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Specialist Post so Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Indian Bank leading Public Sector Bank
Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 312 Post
|Specialist Officer SO Various Post
- Bachelor Degree / Master Degree / CA / B.Tech.
- For Post Wise Eligibility with Experience Details Read the Notification.
|For Post Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 24/05/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 14/06/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 14/06/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 175/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 20 Years (Post Wise)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (Post Wise)
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Exam District Details
- Uttar Pradesh : Prayagraj (Allahabad), Lucknow & Meerut.
- Delhi NCR : Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurgaon.
- Bihar : Patna & Purnea.
- Rajasthan : Jaipur & Udaipur.
- Uttarakhand : Dehradun Only
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal
- Other Various State & District Available. For Details Read Notification.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 24 May 2022 to 14 June 2022 for recruitment of Indian Bank Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.