|Exam Center District
- Uttar Pradesh : Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Noida, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Prayagraj Sitapur & Varanasi.
- Bihar : Arrah, Aurangabad BH, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna & Purnea.
- Delhi : New Delhi
- Jharkhand : Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur & Ranchi.
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna & Ujjain.
- Rajasthan : Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar & Udaipur.
- For Other State Exam District Details Must Read the Notification.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 10/05/2022 to 20/05/2022 for India Post Payment Bank IPPB Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.