Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of new post graduate teaching recruitment PGT Various Subject Vacancy 2022-23. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Haryana Post Graduate Teacher PGT Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 31/2022 & 32/2022
||Haryana Cadre | Mewat Cadre
||31/2022 | 32/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 4476Post
PGT Various Post Advt No. 31/2022 Haryana Cadre
- Master Degree in Related Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed
- HTET / STET Passed.
- For Subject Wise Eligibility Read Notification.
|PGT Various Subject Advt No. : 32/2022 Mewat Cadre
|For Monthly Package Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 27/11/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 25/12/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam : 25/12/2022
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Male General : Rs.1000/-
- Haryana Reserve Category : Rs.250/-
- All Category Female : Rs.250/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 12/12/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 42 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) graduate teaching recruitment PGT Various Subject Vacancy 2022-23.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.