Exam Cities Details
- IIT Kanpur : UP – Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi , Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, MP – Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna.
- IIT Roorkee : Haryana – Ambala & Kurukshetra, Himachal Pradesh – Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Mandi, Shimla-Solan, Punjab – Amritsar, Bathinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali-Chandigarh, Patiala, Pathankot , Uttar Pradesh – Ghaziabad, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, NOIDA, Saharanpur , Uttarakhand – Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee.
- IIT Delhi : Haryana Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Jammu and Kashmir Jammu-Samba, Srinagar, Ladakh: Leh, Madhya Pradesh Indore, Ujjain , New Delhi – New Delhi , Rajasthan – Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur , Uttar Pradesh – Greater NOIDA, Mathura.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 24/08/2023 to 29/09/2023 for Admissions of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2024) by Indian Institute of Science IISc Bengaluru.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.