Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invites online application from eligible candidates for Recruitment of various states UP, MP, Delhi, Rajasthan, Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chandigarh & Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Kerala, North East Region, Telangana, West Bengal Advertisement for paramedical recruitment. Enrolled Candidates can Download the Post Exam Date.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
ESIC Various Paramedical Post Recruitment 2023
|Download Exam Date
||UP | MP | Delhi | Rajasthan | Bihar | Tamilnadu | Chhattisgarh | Gujarat | Jammu & Kashmir | Karnataka | Maharashtra | Odisha | Uttarakhand | Chandigarh & Punjab | Himachal Pradesh | Jharkhand | Kerala | North East Region | Telangana | West Bengal
|Vacancy Details Total : 1035 Post
|ESIC Paramedical Various Post Recruitment 2023
- 10+2 Intermediate / Diploma / Certificate /Degree.
- Application Begin : 01/10/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 30/10/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 30/10/2023
- Exam Date : 10/12/2023
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs. 250/-
- Female Candidate : 250/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Note : SC / ST/ PH / Female Candidates Fee of Rs. 250/- Will be Refunded After candidate Appears Part I Written Exam.
Age Limit as on 30/10/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 25-37 Years (Post Wise)
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 01/10/2023 to 30/10/2023 for recruitment of ESIC Paramedical Various Post Recruitment 2023 by Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.