National Testing Agency NTA & Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) invites online application from eligible candidates for Social Security Assistant SSA & Stenographer recruitment 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)
NTA EPFO Stenographer & SSA Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online (OTR)
||Link Activate 27/03/2023
||Stenographer | Social Security Assistant
|Vacancy Detail Total : 2859 Post
|Stenographer Group C
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Dictation: 10 Min at 80 WPM
- Transcription : English 50 WPM / Hindi 65 WPM
|Social Security Assistant (SSA)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
- English Typing : 35 WPM OR
- Hindi Typing : 30 WPM
- Application Begin : 27/03/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 26/04/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 26/04/2023
- Correction Date : 27-28 April 2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC /EWS : Rs. 700/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/–
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Age Limit as on 26/04/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 27/03/2023 to 26/03/2023 for Social Security Assistant SSA & Stenographer recruitment 2023 by National Testing Agency NTA & Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.