Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has released online application for eligible candidates for the direct recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher PGT Economics (Female) Post .Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)
DSSSB PGT Economics Teacher Recruitment 2022-2023
Advt No. : 09/2022
||Link Activate 03/01/2023
|Vacancy Details Total : 06 Post
|PGT Economics Female
- Master Degree in Economics with Degree / Diploma in Education.
- More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 03/01/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 01/02/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 01/02/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit As on 01/02/2023
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age: 36 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules. Read the notification.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 03/01/2023 to 01/02/2023 for 1Post Graduate Teacher PGT Economics (Female) Post invitation by Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.