Directorate of Purchase & Stores | Department of Atomic Energy has announced the advertisement for the recruitment of Junior Purchase Assistant JPA / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Directorate of Purchase & Stores | Department of Atomic Energy
DPS DAE Junior Storekeeper / JPA Recruitment 2023
Advt No : 1/DPS/2023
|Vacancy Details Total : 65 Post
|Junior Purchase Assistant JPA / Junior Storekeeper
- Bachelor Degree in Science B.SC with 60% Marks OR
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 60% Marks OR
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics / Computer Science with 60% Marks.
|For Zone Wise Vacancy Details Read Notification
- Application Begin : 22/04/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 15/05/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 15/04/2023
- Exam Date : June Second Week
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Gen / OBC / EWS :Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST :Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs.0/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as in 15/05/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for recruitment of Junior Purchase Assistant JPA / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023 by Directorate of Purchase & Stores | Department of Atomic Energy.
- District Details : Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai & Nagpur.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.