High Court of Delhi, New Delhi has released online application for the recruitment of Judicial Service Examination Notification 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
High Court of Delhi, New Delhi
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2023
||Link Active soon
|Vacancy Details Total : 53 Post
|Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2023
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 07/11/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 22/11/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 22/11/2023
- Prelim Exam Date : 10/12/2023
- General : Rs.1500/-
- SC / ST / PH :Rs. 400/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for recruitment of Judicial Service Examination Notification 2023 by High Court of Delhi, New Delhi
- Candidates can apply between 07/11/2023 to 22/11/2023.
- Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Latest Career Jobs.
- Scan Documents Required : Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Professional Certification, Experience Certificate & Domicile Certification.
- The detailed advertisement, eligibility criteria, qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details/documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, mobile number, and scanned copy of original Photo ID card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee online (if applicable) through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.