Indian Coast Guard has invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Navik GD General Duty and Navik DB Domestic Branch 02/2023 Batch.Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Join Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD & Domestic Branch Recruitment 2023
Advt No. : 02/2023
||Link Activate on 06/02/2023
|Vacancy Details Total : 255 Post
|Navik General Duty GD
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.
|Navik Domestic Branch DB
- Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 06/02/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online: 16/02/2023
- Exam Date : March 2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General, OBC / EWS : Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years.
- Age Between : 01/05/2001 to 31/08/2005
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 06/02/2023 to 16/02/2023 for recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik Recruitment 02/2023.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.