Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released recruitment of Constable Driver and Driver Cum Pump Operator Posts. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
CISF Constable Driver & Pump Operator Recruitment 2023 Online Form
CISF Constable Driver 2023
||English | Hindi
|Vacancy Details Total : 451 Post
|Constable Driver (Direct)
- Only for Male Candidates :
- Class 10th Matric Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Valid Driving License with 3 Year Experience in Heavy Motor Vehicle OR Transport Vehicle OR Light Motor Vehicle & Motor Cycle.
- Height : Male 167 CMS
- Chest : 80-85 CMS
- Running : 800 Meter Run in 3 Min 15 Second.
- Long Jump : 11 Feet
- High Jump : 3 Feet
- More Eligibility Details Read Notification.
|Constable/(Driver -Cum -Pump -Operator) (i.e. Driver for fire services) -Direct
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 23/01/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 22/02/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 22/02/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female: Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 22/02/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Between : 02/08/1999 to 01/08/2004
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 23/01/2023 to 22/02/2023 for recruitment of Constable Driver and Driver Cum Pump Operator Posts by Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.