Bundelkhand University, BU Jhansi has released Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam 2023.Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam 2023 Online Form
Bundelkhand University, BU Jhansi
BU Jhansi 2 Year Combined UP BEd JEE 2023-25
|Link Activate 10/02/2023
| Download Notification
|Bachelor Of Education B.Ed
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks.
- Engineering Candidates : 55% Marks
|For Category Wise Admission Details Read The Notification
- Application Begin : 10/02/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 10/03/2023
- Exam Date : 20-25 April 2023
- Result Declared : 25-30 May 2023
- General/ OBC / EWS : Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST : RS.500/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : NA
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
|List of Participating Universities
- University of Lucknow, UOL Lucknow, LU
- Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University MJPRU Bareilly
- Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Dr BRAU Agra
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut
- Bundelkhand University BU Jhansi (Conducted University)
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, MGKVP Varanasi
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, VBSPU Jaunpur
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, CSJMU Kanpur
- Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad (Rajju Bhaiya University, Prayagraj)
- Jannayak Chandrashekhar University JCU Ballia
- Siddharthanagar Vishvidyalay, Kapilvastu Siddharthanagar
- Khwaja Moi Dddin Chisti University, Lucknow
- Gautam Budh University GBU, Noida
- for More Details Read the Notification
- Original and self attested copy of the following documents.
- Cancelled Cheque / Bank Passbook First Page Scan Copy for Registration.
- Allotment Print Out / Confirmation Page.
- Copy of Admit Card and Score Card (Result)
- Date of Birth Proof (High School Certificate)
- All Marksheet and Certificate upto Qualifying Examination.
- Category / Sub Category / Weightage Certificate Copy.
- Original Photo ID proof Issued by Government.
- 2 Passport Size Photo.
- Copy of All Fees Receipt.
How to Apply?
- Documentation required : Recent passport photo, both hands index finger scanned copy, running hand signature scanned and original Aadhar along with other qualification documents.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.