Border Security Force (BSF) invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Group B & Group C Sub Inspector Technical, Constable Technical 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Border Security Force (BSF)
BSF Group B Sub Inspector Technical & Constable Technical Recruitment 2022
Advt Advt No. : Group_B_C/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 110 Post
|Sub Inspector SI Technical
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering OR Auto Electrical Engineering.
- Class 10th High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- ITI NCVT Certificate in Related Trade OR 3 Year Work Experience.
|Run for SI & Constable Post
||3.2 Km in 17 Min
||1.6 Km in 9 Min.
|For Trade Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 13/06/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 12/07/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 12/07/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 12/07/2022
- For Sub Inspector SI Post Maximum Age : 30 Years
- For Constable Post : 18-25 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Border Security Force BSF for recruitment of Sub Inspector SI Technical & Constable Technical Online Form 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 13/06/2022 to 12/07/2022.
- Documents Required : Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Professional Certification, Experience Certificate & Domicile Certification.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.