Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has released online application for eligible candidates for the Recruitment of Sub Inspector SI Prohibition & Sub-Divisional Fire Station Officer SDFSO Examination 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC)
BPSSC Sub Inspector SI Prohibition & Sub-Divisional Fire Station Officer SDFSO Recruitment 2023
Advt No. : 01/2023
||Link Activate 04/05/2023
|Vacancy Details Total : 64 Post
|Sub Inspector, SI Prohibition
- Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
- More Eligibility Details Read the Notification
|Sub Divisional Fire Station Officer
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 04/05/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 04/06/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 04/06/2023
- Exam Date :As per Schedule
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 700/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 400/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) : Rs.400/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age(Male) : 37 Years
- Maximum Age (Female) : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 04/05/2023 to 04/06/2023 for recruitment of Sub Inspector SI Prohibition & Sub-Divisional Fire Station Officer SDFSO Examination 2023 by Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.