Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) released online application for eligible candidates for Assistant Divisional Fire Officer ADFO Examination 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
BPSC Assistant Divisional Fire Officer ADFO Recruitment 2023
Advt No. : 25/2023
|Vacancy Details Total : 21 Post
|Assistant Divisional Fire Officer ADFO
- Bachelor Degree in Science BSC OR Fire Engineering Degree OR Equivalent Degree/
- 10 Year Experience.
- More Details Read the Notification
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 02/05/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 31/05/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 31/05/2023
- Correction Last Date : 31/05/2023
- Exam Date :As per Schedule
- General / OBC/ Other State : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 25/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) : Rs. 25/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 40 Years
- Maximum Age : 55 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 02/05/2023 to 31/05/2023 for recruitment of Assistant Divisional Fire Officer ADFO Examination 2023 by Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.