Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released online application for eligible candidates for the Female Health Worker Anm, ECG Technician, X Ray Technician and OTA under the Health Department 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)
BTSC Various Health Department Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 04-07/2022
|04/2022 | 05/2022 | 06/2022 | 07/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 12771 Post
- Bachelor Degree OR Diploma in E.C.G Technician.
- Diploma in X-Ray Technician/Bachelor in Radio Imaging Technology OR Higher Qualification.
||Operation Theater-Assistant (OTA)
- Diploma in Operation Theatre- Assistant/Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology OR Higher Qualification.
||Bihar Female Health Worker (A.N.M)
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery ANM OR Higher Qualification GNM / B.SC Nursing / M.Sc Nursing Degree.
- Application Begin : 02/08/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 01/09/2022
- Pay Examination Fee : 01/09/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 50/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 37 Years for Male
- Maximum Age : 40 Years for Female
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 02/08/2022 to 01/09/2022 for recruitment of Bihar Technical Service Commission BTSC Various Health Department 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.