Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Uttar Pradesh released recruitment of Common Paramedical Admission Test CPET UG & PG Courses 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Uttar Pradesh
ABVMU Common Paramedical Entrance Test 2023
|Under Graduate UG
- Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) 4 years
- Bachelor of Optometry (BOptom) 4 years
- B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology (BOTT) 4 years
- B.Sc. in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology (BMRIT) 4 years
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) 4 years
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) 4 ½ years
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) 4 ½ years
|Post Graduate PG
- Master’s in Medical Laboratory Science (MMLS) 2 years
- Master of Optometry (MOptom) 2 years
- M.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology (MOTT) 2 years
- M.Sc. in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology (MMRIT) 2 years
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) 2 years
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) 2 years
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 02/05/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 01/06/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 01/06/2023
- Exam Date : 18/06/2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs.3000/
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 2000/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 31/12/2023
- Minimum Age : 17 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 02/05/2023 to 01/06/2023 for recruitment of Common Paramedical Admission Test CPET UG & PG Courses 2023 by Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Uttar Pradesh.
- Exam District Details : Agra, Aligarh, Ayodhya , Azamgarh ,Bareilly, Basti ,Banda, Ghaziabad ,Gonda ,Gorakhpur ,Jhansi Kanpur ,Lucknow, Meerut, Mirzapur, Moradabad , Prayagraj ,Saharanpur & Varanasi.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.