Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Constable Safai Karamchari, Washerman, Barber, Tailor, Gardener & Cobbler Tradesman Recruitment 2022. Enrolled Candidates can Download the Admit Card.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force – ITBP
ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022
ITBP Constable Tradesman Exam 2022
|Download Admit Card
|Vacancy Details Total : 287Post
|Constable Tradesman (Male)
- Constable Tailor, Gardener & Cobbler : Class 10th with 2 Year Experience OR ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- Constable Constable Safai Karamchari, Washerman & Barber : Class 10th Matric Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
|Constable Tradesman (Female)
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 23/11/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 22/12/2022
- Last Date To Fee Payment : 22/12/2022
- Exam Date : As per schedule
- Gen / OBC/ EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Exs : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 22/12/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 23 Years for Constable Tailor, Gardener & Cobbler.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years for Constable Safai Karamchari, Washerman & Barber
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force – ITBP for recruitment of Head Constable Tradesman 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 23/11/2022 to 22/12/2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.